Some of my thought about Project Hospital Beta version

Hello,

Thanks for the chance to let me try the beta version of Project Hospital.

Since I am not good at simulation game, I started to play in the tutorial. I feel that this game could compare something with The Indie Stone's Project Zomboid which has been almost 5 years early released and still keep updated every month. It may looks like a quite odd comparison (zombie versus hospital), but their general graphic and detailed elements are in a very similar way to design.

Screenshot from https://map.projectzomboid.com/

In my perosnal taste, I am not fond of Project Zomboid's realistic style and Project Hospital's hyper-realistic style (much more linear than the former).

In Project Hospital, such as the plane and line are very straight, but it is kind of too rigid for everything can be seen so clearly. Even the shadow of the objects is not so dynamic to decorate the environment. If it is the main idea to present this game as a industrial style, to keep people so busy as machines in the game, it has already reached the goal.

If it is not the game's motivation, I can't imagine how many patients could have the free space in this hospital which already includes so many items, it is too messy.

Screenshot from Project Hospital Beta version
Just like detailed graphic I discussed, Project Hospital's gameplay is in the similar way to make the game so complicated.

Yes, Project Hospital is more complicated and "serious" than Theme Hospital. I can't have any laugh as in Theme Hospital, one thing I can feel in Project Hospital that this is the simulator for becoming a real doctor and hospital manager. From building hospital to diagnosing patient, there are many selection. It is very constructive for anyone who would want to learn knowledge and procedure in the hospital, but it is not easy to see so many information in my 13-inch laptop (I am not sure the popular size 15-inch is enough to be clear?)

Screenshot from Project Hospital Beta version

My general feedback for the first time, I have not seen any dialogue or story line yet, and it is not sure for the game's purpose, what exactly would be the official version in the future. This game has made a very realistic hospital building and diagnose system, it could certainly become a perfect educational game.  One thing  I concern now is repeatability, if the game only focus on the complex system of hospital but nothing narrative, it could be a little bit boring when the player keep playing enduring time as a worker. Anyway, it is too far to make any conclusion, it still has a long way to go.

Good Luck, Project Hospital!

                       
                                                                               whiteblack

https://projecthospital.forumotion.eu/t518-some-of-my-thought-about-project-hospital-beta-version

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

我對像素遊戲的一點點心得

大安排骨飯,106台北市大安區大安路一段238號餐廳